Monday, April 21, 2008

on the road again....

Well, of course, just as I start to get on my feet and like it here in the city, Matt and I are packing up and blowing this popsicle stand. Matt got cast at Tuacahn and their rehearsals start, like tomorrow, so we both had to quit our jobs and sell our spaces and furniture. It is kinda bitter sweet because I really was starting to like it here....and in the spring time the city is so much cooler!! But, I think it will be good to be home for awhile and I really miss you all and pepe. I am not sure what the next step will be, but I guess that is what I get for being a free spirit...sigh. I love you all and miss you and will see you soon...Happy Birthday to Jan, Mom, and Trav!! and Grandma and Matt...Geez...

3 comments:

MB said...

arr

Mitzi said...

if you will be in utah any length of time... we will see you there! have a safe trip!

Luikart Family said...

I wrote on your facebook too, but I just have to tell you how excited I am to have you around again. YAY!!