Tuesday, January 29, 2008

If we weren't crazy we'd all go insane....

I decided it would fun and a bit therapeutic for me to fill in those close to me about what is going on in my life and hear about what is going on in your lives. Yeah, family!! I guess I just really miss you guys and need to have more of you in my little life. So, post things. Trav and Ang, put some of Mercedes crazy antics on here, (and trav, this can give you something to read and write while you are on the road....I mean...in the air...whatever.....say hi to Pepe for me.) Dad and Jan, tell me about the weather in San Diego and what concerts you have gone too or about your guitar lesson/ glass shop extravaganza! Mom and Greg, I want to always hear about crash cart Tuesday and sleep in Saturday's and about the awesome people at your work, I need to hear who got arrested and what the vent said. Post pictures, respond to what I write and all that Jazz! I think this could be fun, right? So, a bit about where I am. I hate the city. My gay friend Clay said that he hated his first month here so I have another week of loathing and then I should be set. I told mom and dad about this but Trav and Ang, you will love it. I was on the subway the other day and this very old, very old, blind, black man got on and started singing, "if you think I'm sexy and you want my body, come on baby, let me know...." it was so ironic that that man was singing that song. I started laughing so hard. Things like that happen a lot here. It has been so cold. I miss that sun, so if anyone see's it, tell it I said hi! I love you all!!

Kamerooo!

1 comment:

Mitzi said...

HI Kami---

welcome to the blogging world!!! I followed the link from Andrea's blog... I hope you don't mind.. (Nate calls me a spy blogger) Anyway... I hope that things in NYC are getting better! Have a great day

Mitzi